Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
Pork Floss Buns
- 5 medium size potatoes
- 20gm butter
- 2 medium size yellow onions
- 1 medium size red onion
- 500gm minced beef
- 2 packs of cream of corn (del monte brand)
- 1 pack of mozzarella cheese
- 1 - 2 tbsp of mixed herbs
- 1 tsp of soya sauce
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of fish sauce
- Boil and mash potatoes. Add 20gm of butter while potatoes are still warm. Mix in and then set aside (this can be done earlier and kept in the fridge).
- Cube onions and start frying in pan. Add in some water and cook the onions till soft.
- Add in the minced beef and fry till cooked. while frying the beef, place in 1-2 tbsp of mixed herbs and seasoning.
- When beef is almost cooked, pour in both packs of cream of corn and let it simmer for 10mins.
- Preheat your oven at 180c.
- Off the fire and transfer the cooked beef into a casserole.
- Level the meat and then spread a layer of shredded mozzarella onto it.
- Then, put the mashed potatoes on top and level it. Top it with more cheese.
- Place casserole into oven and let it bake till the top is golden, takes at least 30mins.
Friday, May 08, 2009
Mother's Day Cake