baking fiends unite!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Cut-out cookies

I bought some cookie cutters while I was holidaying in Taiwan earlier this year. These are really cute... but sad to say, I've not tried using them at all! Come to think of it, I've not been baking cookies for the longest time.

I was actually planning to give macaroons a try when it suddenly dawn on me that I'll be left with many egg yolks if I really wanna bake macaroons. So, I looked thru' my stash of cookies recipes and found this one. The dough uses only egg yolks... and that means my egg yolks will not go to waste if I only needed the egg whites for macaroons. *YAY*

Needless to say, I immediately went to work on the dough for the cookies....

And presenting...... DISNEY cookies! Aint they CUTE?!?!?! I absolutely adore these cookies. I made 4 different flavours : mocha, vanilla, green tea and strawberries.....
ps : I'll not post the recipe for these cookies. Reason being that it's NOT GOOD. I'll tweak the recipe abit next time and then post it, kay?
Next up ........ macarons... crossing my fingers! *LOL*

Labels:

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home