- 200gm butter
- 160gm sugar (original recipe asked for 200gm)
- 200gm self-raising flour
- 1tbsp hot water
- 1tbsp instant coffee
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 15pcs of oreos (broken into small pieces) (original recipe asked for 10pcs only)
- Preheat oven to 175C. Sift flour and set aside.
- Dissolve instant coffee in hot water. Mix in vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time.
- Pour in liquid coffee and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Pour in sifted flour in 3 equal parts... mixer on low speed. Mix till everything is well combined.
- Scoop batter to fill 1/3 of muffin cup, drop in some oreos... then top with some more batter, till cup is 3/4 full. (Do not be greedy, like me, the batter will overflow!). To finish off, place half an oreo (or 1/4 of an oreo... depends on how much of an oreo fan u are) onto the top of the batter.
- Send muffin cups to the oven, bake for abt 30mins or till skewer comes out clean.