Oatmeal cranberries cookies
What you need
- 110gm butter
- 100gm castor sugar
- 100gm brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 250gm rolled oats
- 110gm self-raising flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 100gm cranberries
- melted chocolate (for drizzling on cookies - optional)
What to do
- Preheat oven to 180degrees.
- Cream butter with the 2 sugars till light.
- Add egg, milk, salt and vanilla extract into creamed butter and mix well. It will be quite watery at this stage.
- Set mixer on lowest speed and sift in self-raising flour.
- Mix till just combined, add in rolled oats and cranberries. Continue to mix on low speed till all combined and a dough forms.
- Roll dough into balls abt 1in size. Place on baking tray and flatten dough.
- Bake in oven for 15mins till cookies turn golden.
- Drizzle chocolate onto cookies and cool completely.