baking fiends unite!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Singing the blues....

Don't worry everyone... not another post of complaints! ... I'm actually feeling much much better now that I've let it out and getting advices from many (I'm really so touched and appreciate that very much! thanks again :))

To de-stress myself and try out the new toy I got (a silicon mould I got from PH), I decided to make some cupcakes. DD tried Lucy's cupcakes the other day at a gathering, so I asked for the recipe from her. Thanks to her generosity, I managed to bake some today for the family. I halved the recipe and also added almond essence and blueberries I picked up from the supermart today. I hope DD will love these...

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Hi Ida

    glad u're feeling much better... that's a great toy u have there & the cakes look really delicious. baking really de-stress doesnt it? works for me :)

    rgds

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 PM, January 14, 2007  

  • Hi Ida

    I am so glad to come across your blog thru' Angie's blog. I like the things you bake and cook. I have just started blogging and is also very into baking.
    I totally understand how you feel when you are travelling with your kids on public transport. When I was still working, I used to fetch my kids to and fro from school when my husband is away. It was like home-school-office-school-mum's place-finally home, everyday then! and like you, my husband travels quite often, and most of the time for a few weeks. Does your girl's pre-school provide school bus service? If yes, you may want to consider letting her take the bus. May the force be with you, cheers!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 AM, January 19, 2007  

  • tks for dropping by, happy homemaker! :)

    my gal's preschool is actually in the same bldg where i worked at, in the west of sg. there's no bus operator willing to go this far to pick a child up. hehe... if there's such a service, i'll also take the school bus! :P

    By Blogger Baking Fiend, at 9:29 PM, January 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home