baking fiends unite!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Banana Chiffon Cake

Saw a bunch of bananas hanging in my mom's kitchen. So before I left her place, I went to pluck one off and made a chiffon cake with it. However, after looking thru' the recipe and some calculations, I realsied that the banana was not enough! Still I went ahead with it.... (but that's after scambling to the fridge, loooking for some choc chips, hoping to make up the difference with it! but I found NONE!!!! no chocolate chips in my kitchen!!!!! LOL)

The banana's not ripe enough, so the cake was not very fragrant. I underbaked the cake a little, 'coz I saw that the top was getting a little too brown for my liking. But it meant that the interior of the cake was very soft and nice! hehe

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home