baking fiends unite!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

GONG HEI FATT CHOY!

Finally a day before CNY's eve.... I was trying my best to finish the pineapple tarts yesterday... and I got a sudden attack of migraine when I smelled some paint. I think it's probably a neighbour doing some paintwork ahead of CNY. The smell of the paint triggered the attack and it got so bad that I was tearing while wrapping the tarts. LOL... I did most using my usual recipe and one batch using butter in the recipe... both are melt-in-the-mouth texture, so I'm really pleased how they turned out. More importantly, I've completed the pineapple tarts, all 250pcs of them... here's how they look. :)
These are dried shrimp cookies... did it during one of my recipe-testing sessions. i quite like these but nephew said it tasted too fishy. :P
I wish everyone an OX-picious new year!
May health, wealth and happiness be with you everyday! GONG HEI FATT CHOY!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home