baking fiends unite!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

My loot... ;)

Finally back from my Taipei trip... it's been really tiring, running from place to place, hoping to cram the many places of interest into 4 days. By the 3rd day, I was already giving up, planning to just sleep and rest in my hotel room!

Me and my family were in Taipei for 5 days/4 nites for a free and easy tour. And not having exercise regularly (i'm basically a potato couch :P) really is a very bad idea! Imagine we were walking most of the time to get frrom place to place. I was just so exhausted.... but then i just have to make use of the short time there and cover the most places. still there are places that i missed out.

Well, being a baking fiend... heeheee... i just can't miss out of the baking supply shops in taipei. here's my "loot" from taipei....

These 2 books were on offer at a bookshop at SHONGSHAN mrt stn.Jelly mixs and jap mochi powder from various shops.These are from City Life (Sogo dept store)
There are from HANDS. Aren't the moulds cute? These cookie cutters are from Queen. The cookie cutters comes in a set, costing NT$250. Managed to get the store manager to give me a discount. In the end, he charged me NT$180/set.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • wow looks like you come home with a big luggage. Though tired by worth it right? hehehehee

    By Blogger Edith, at 9:29 AM, March 19, 2007  

  • Yes Edith.. definately worth it. Juz a pity that i can't go to more baking supply shops! not familiar with the city... maybe on my next trip! heeheheh

    By Blogger Baking Fiend, at 10:02 AM, March 19, 2007  

  • Oh dear, you make me feel like missing Taipei all over again! The Ru Rou Fan, Ah Zhong Mian Xian etc ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:01 PM, March 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home