baking fiends unite!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Haiz... have to say sorrie again... for not posting anything lately...

Seems like the uncertainties in life is hitting me hard. In the past month, there were weddings i went to, cny visitings, and also some bad news (DD's teacher down with pancreatic cancer, restructuring in the company, being stood up by a housing agent...etc...). Not to mention, me having to find short-term accomodation and then house-hunting for a proper home while DH is not ard to discuss with me... even thinking abt all these things is giving me a headache! argh... see how much i'm enjoying myself???

CNY came and passed by (altho' it's not the 15th day yet but it's truly, officially over for me). the days seems to whizz by so fast that i dun seem to catch my breath. seems like i'm fighting off a bug but i'm not sure. I just feel so lethargic everyday... in no mood to do anything. So, when u see me at work, i'm just like a zombie.

DH had left for China on sunday. DD and me started the routine of getting up early and catching the bus/mrt/bus again. It takes some adjustments from both of us... and when we're truly getting used to this routine, DH will be back soon. . -_-III

No bakes from me either. Dun have the motivation to do so. I actually have a food review halfway done but I got no idea when it'll be completed. (I'm seriously considering dropping that post)

Pepperdemon said that I shd lighten up and destress, i LOVE to ... but i really dun have that spare time. By the time i reached home at nite, it's at least 9pm. i've to get DD ready for bed and then some housework and in the blink of an eye, it's close to 11pm oredi. I'm dead tired and it's total blackout once i hit the bed. Dunno abt the rest of u... but it seems like i had just closed my eyes and suddenly it's 6.30am and the start of another day!

I know... I know... the road is still long... I juz have to buck up and will myself into action again. Meanwhile i'll just pop some vitamins, antioxidants and whatnot to keep my physical body gng!

Till then..... everyone take good care of yrselves! and thanks for listening... :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Hi Ida
    Looks like it's been one stress after another for you. Take care OK. Sending you some positive vibes :-)

    By Blogger Chawanmushi, at 6:45 PM, March 01, 2007  

  • Poor thing, sounds like you are having a rough time. I was like you two years ago...everyday was like a mad rush then..it was really tough, especially when my husband travels quite often. When I look back now, I wondered how I survived those days, and sometimes I even felt like a single-parent, haha!
    Just 咬紧牙关 and endure for the time being, when your kids are older, things will be "slightly" better ;)
    Take care, and have a good weekend!

    By Blogger Happy Homebaker, at 8:45 PM, March 01, 2007  

  • ~hugs~... thanks for yr concern happy homemaker!

    ~~~~~receiving positive vibes from chawanmushi~~~~~~~~~~
    lol...

    By Blogger Baking Fiend, at 12:57 PM, March 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home