baking fiends unite!

Friday, June 08, 2007

Chill out....

As promised....

Altho' there's no summer in Singapore, the months May to July are the typically "hotter" ones. I always refer to them as the summer months. It's during these mths u'll see me drinking all sorts of "cooling" herbal tea, making chilled desserts like jellies. I've been "eyeing" on making a chilled cheesecake for a long time. The best thing abt this cake is that I dun need to stand in front of the hot oven... so it's really a very appealing idea to me!

I sourced thru' the net and came across a few recipes that looked good and ez enuf. Shortlisted 2 of them. However, one of it called for egg yolks and the other used mango juice!!! hm... I do not want uncook eggs in my cake as kids will be eating it and mango juice in an oreo cheesecake sounds rather weird to me. So i sat down and started to modify the recipe... kekeke....

Here's wad I came up with...
And now i can relax and chill......

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home