Tomatoes remedy for diabetics
- Mini tomatoes (about 1 pkt S$2/-)
- Natural vinegar (get it from organic shop) 1/4 cup
- Cold water 1 cup
- Oligo 1/2 tbsp (from organic shop)
- Sea Salt 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli (1 or 2 pc)
- Black peppercorn 1 tsp
- Wash the tomatoes n dry it. Use toothpick to poke the tomatoes about 6-8 holes.
- Boil water, sea salt, chilli n peppercorn till oligio n seasalt melt.
- Cool it, pour into a glass container n add in the vinegar and oligo.
- Pour in all the tomatoes n leave it for 6-8 hrs. Can put it in the fridge n last about a wk.
- Take 6 pcs a day.
This is the vinegar i have at home. It has wild honey added to it.