baking fiends unite!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tag : Life is Full of Gratitude

Thanks Ching for tagging me on this. Really made me sit down and reflect on my life...

I'm grateful for my parents, especially my dear mom who helped me with my kids... and also giving my precious advice that takes me thru' everyday... I'm grateful for life at the moment... tho' there's always complaints, abt the ppl ard me, abt the environment... but being just able to go thru' the day, experiencing happiness, sadness, anger or even bitchiness! :P I'm grateful for that... I'm grateful to having my friends around me... I'm not someone who can warm up easily or make friends easily, which explains why I don't have many close friends, maybe just a couple of them.. but to me, I find that that's enuf. And tho' we do not contact each other everyday or even meetup often, but still a msg, a sms or an email to enuf to keep each other updated. Life is such that everyone is so bz with their everyday lives, esp those who have kids and work(meaning me), and that usually means feeling so tired by the end of the day. it' really takes alot of effort keep in contact.

~Start Copy~
In order to be able to achieve and maintain happiness we need to, actively, be able to do two things: Complain and then let go (Dump the baggage, the roadblocks to happiness.) Express Gratitude (The open expression of gratitude promotes happiness.) After all everyone has something to be grateful for and/or something to complain about. If you would like to share, please follow the appropriate link and do so: “Are You Grateful?”, “Complain Complain Complain.”

Add your name to the current List of Contributors: 1-Attitude, the Ultimate Power 2-Max 3-DianaCA’s Metamorphoses 4-Mental Poo 5-My Thoughts 6-Baba Doodlius 7-Wake Up America 8-Life is a Roller Coaster 9-Life is beautiful 10-Pinay Mommy Online 11-Nelle-LucidCreativity 12- Juliana of PinayWahm 13- Juliana’s Lair 14 - Hailey of Hailey’s Beats and Bits 15 – Choc Mint Girl 16- Zooropazoo- 17 Rainbows 18 Little Corner of Mine - 19 Baking Fiends Unite (Add your link here).
~End Copy~

I'm passing this tag to: Elyn

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home