Nigella's Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 250gm plain flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 150gm sugar (i reduced it. Original amt was 175gm)
- 150gm chocolate chips
- 250ml milk (i used chocolate milk)
- 90ml veg oil (i used corn oil)
- 1 large egg
- 1tsp real vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 200C and place muffin liners onto muffin tray.
- Weigh the dry ingredients and combine in a large bowl.
- Measure all the wet ingredients into a large cup.
- Mix wet ingredient into the dry. Combine well. Batter will be runny.
- Spoon batter into muffin liners.
- Bake for abt 20mins at 180C or until skewer comes out clean.