- 140 grams butter, at room temp
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 200 grams sifted cake flour (sift flour 1st, then weight 200gm)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- approx. 1/3 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Line muffin tray with paper liners.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light.
- Add in eggs one at a time, until fully incorporated.
- Add in vanilla essence.
- Flour in flour and salt till well combined.
- Fill each muffin liner with batter abt 3/4 full.
- Top each cake with 1 1/2 tsp Nutella, swirl Nutella in with a fork.
- Bake for abt 20 minutes.
- Remove from muffin tray to cool completely.
- Taste best the next day.