Lavender Angel Cake
- 180gm egg white
- 75gm castor sugar
- 80gm cake flour
- 1/2 - 1 tsp dried lavender (depends on how strong your flowers are)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Sift cake flour and set aside.
- Whip egg white till frothy, slowly add in castor sugar. Whip till stiff peaks.
- Fold in sifted flour and lavender flowers into whipped egg whites till well combined.
- Pour batter into mold. I used mini chiffon mold from Daiso. This amt of batter filled 3 molds nicely.
- Bake at 180 degrees (it took 20mins for the cake to be baked in the mini molds). For bigger molds, it shd take ard 35mins. Test with skewer, it shd come out clean.
- When baked, cool cake by placing the mold upside down immediately and wait till totally cooled before unmolding.