baking fiends unite!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mooncakes....

Well, since I started working in the new organization in April, I can only use one word to describe my life... HECTIC.  so much so that most of the days, weekends included, I only wish to rest and catch up on my sleep.


Sorry to say that I had not been blogging much. In fact, I had not been trying new recipes much too. If I had enough energy to bake, it's usually the same ole recipes that I know the family would like.


I had plans to bake traditional mooncakes but it did not materialise, even tho' I had made a trip to get the lotus paste. So in the end, I did walnuts mooncakes.... only did 1 batch of walnut mooncakes, even tho they were very well received.


With some leftover lotus paste, I did some chinese flaky pastry. These too, were good. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home