baking fiends unite!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Loooooooong MeMe

OH! I've been tagged again...so here goes!


1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? hmmm.... too sick to laugh. :(

2. What were you doing at 0800? On the way to get some b'fast.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Reading at Ching's blog and realised that I've been tagged! LOL

4. What happened to you in 2006? I turned a year older.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? I'm just ignoring you (to a fellow coll! LOL)

6. How many beverages did you have today? Had cups of plain water and a cup of soya milk.

7. What color is your hairbrush? Grey.

8. What was the last thing you paid for? My lunch today.

9. Where were you last night? On my bed, trying to get some sleep.

10. What color is your front door? Brown.

11. Where do you keep your change? Wallet.

12. What’s the weather like today? Warm....

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? My fav chocolate.

14. What excites you? Having something to look forward to everyday.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Been there, done that (just got my hair cut SHORT! 2 weeks ago)

16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes. (unfortunately)

17. Do you talk a lot? I dun warm up easily, so I'm a quiet person to many.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? No.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes. at the moment, 3.

20. Do you make up your own words? Yups.

21. Are you a jealous person? You're looking at a green-eye monster rite now.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Adeline.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Keith.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? DH.

25. What does the last text message you received say? "Sure!"

26. Do you chew on your straw? Nope.

27. Do you have curly hair? Nope! But I used to wish I have natural curls.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Going home after work....

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Dunno.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Sugar-coated soda biscuits from the pantry.

31. Will you get married in the future? Errrr......

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? What movie?

33. Is there anyone you like right now? Yes.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? I can't remember.

35. Are you currently depressed? Nope.

36. Did you cry today? NO. and hope not for the rest of my life!

37. Why did you answer and post this? 'coz Ching has been a very sweet and nice virtual friend of mine. :)

38. Tag 1 person who would do this survey. (think 1 is enuf lah!) Elyn

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home