baking fiends unite!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Headless chicken!

This is the 1st time I've been tagged! and i really have no clue to what i'm supposed to do... so I decided to cut and paste the same stuff Ching did and then figure things out along the way! LOL....


Thanks Ching for tagging me and giving me this "MeMe" experience....

MeMe: Five Things

Found in my room:
  1. My beloved deskstop PC
  2. Stacks of baking books (I leave them just next to my bed and read them when there's nothing interesting going on the TV... and of course, bookmarking recipes that I intend to try... LOL... but mostly, the books are there to gather dust!)
  3. TV (facing the bed! i know... this is bad ;P)
  4. My wardrobe (overdue for a cleanup!)
  5. Lamp (at the bedside - i hate to stumble in the dark)
I have always wanted to do:
  1. Be a lawyer (dun laugh.... it din happen and will never happen now)
  2. Stay at home (not necessary, as a MOM... i just love lazing around at home, instead of gng to work! LOL)
  3. Travel (without a care in the world! the list of to-travel countries is catching up with my to-bake list!)
  4. Sell my bakes (it's happening right now!)
Found in my bag:
  1. Mails! (yes, it may sound weird to you, but I keep my mails in my bag.... I go thru' my mails on my way to the office... )
  2. Keys (and still I often can't find it)
  3. Mobile phone (I can't imagine my life without it!)
  4. Pouches (one for makeups, one for the coins, one for the wallet etc...)
  5. Lozenges (I left 1 pack in my bag mths ago and till now it's still there!)
Found in my wallet/purse:
  1. Credit cards
  2. Notes and coins
  3. Name cards (of my DH's, the banker's, friends' etc)
  4. ID
  5. ATM cards
I am currently into:
  1. Blogging
  2. Trying new recipes
  3. Planning a diet plan for myself (I dunno if this will happen tho' )
  4. Planning an exercise routine (this is supposed to go with no.3)
  5. Picking up new skills in the office
5 Candidates to tag:
  1. Elyn
  2. Edith
  3. Happy homebaker
  4. Patricia
  5. OvenHaven

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for completing this meme and pass it along. You were right, this is copy & paste and delect and fill in with your answers. I think you left out one answer from "I always wanted to do". But nice meme! I always wanted to stay at home too! HAHAHA....

    By Blogger Little Corner of Mine, at 5:22 AM, October 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home