baking fiends unite!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Friends....

It's been some time since I went blog-hopping. Been bz with my work, and trying to settle my new accomodation. So i was pleasantly surprised to see that i've been awarded by dear Ching! I came to know Ching thru' a baking forum. At that time, I had not started blogging... I was just a newbie at the forum and was (still is!) impressed by her blog and also her bakes... and dishes!

It's been a year since I started blogging and I've "met" many wonderful friends this way. It's really wonderful how strangers can come together as friends thru' the love of food/baking or just sharing the same views/thoughts on certain matters!

Christmas is just round the corner and this is the time of the year to give my thanks... Thank you to all my friends who had supported me thru' the year.

That said, I'll like to pass this award along to ....

Altho' I've known Elyn for only a year, it felt like i've known her for ages! and it's such a co-incidence that we're actually so "near" each other before we got to know each other!

Ning's mommy has been a regular visitor here, and for that, I THANK YOU.

HB has a very interesting blog. She's so into trying out different recipes, and generously sharing the good ones!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home