baking fiends unite!

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Going Bananas


I've never been a fan of bananas. However, my kids and DH are. Whenever we need to do some marketing and come across fruit stalls, a bunch of bananas will automatically appear in the shopping basket.

DH had left for his usual working trip last week, leaving me with half a bunch of bananas, turning a deep yelllow. Well, I had to do somefin with it rite? So here comes a banana cake.... (but i'm still left with 2 bananas... hm... the kids will have to finish it somehow....)

This recipe is from lucy's blog... wonderfully soft and aromatic... the whole kitchen (apt, 'coz my flat is so small) was filled with the wonderful smell of bananas while baking. Thanks for the recipe lucy! this is definately a keeper.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home