Hazelnut Sesame Seed Buttercake
What you need
- 250gm butter (in cubes)
- 200gm fine sugar
- 200g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100gm ground hazelnut
- 1.5 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1.5 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 4 eggs
- Beat butter and sugar till light and creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time continue to beat till well combined
- Add in the rest of the dry ingredients and beat on LOW speed until well mixed.
- Pour into 2 small loaf pans (bought from Daiso) and sprinkle white sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 35 to 40 mins or when skewer comes out clean when tested..