baking fiends unite!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Delectable!

I've not fallen off the end of the Earth. Been bz with work and so tired even in the weekends, i lost my mojo for baking. sad, but true.


Anyway, to keep the blog alive (well, i know, it's barely )... here's a post!


My bro made a business trip to KL, malaysia lately and he happened to stay at a hotel in the mid-valley area, so I asked him to help me get some cupcakes.... and of course, from Delectable!


I've always been a fan of hers, reading her blog whenever there's an update, since her uni days in AU.


The box is so pretty! and of course the cupcakes too! Managed to get 3 different flavours, vanilla, ginger and chocolate. I'll say all 3 are delectable!

And i promise.... a new post coming up soon! stay tuned!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home