baking fiends unite!

Monday, December 22, 2008

It's Christmas Already!!?!?!

I was happily lounging at home when I overheard DS counting down to his b'day to his sister... That's when reality struck me! OH MY GOODNESS!!! We're 3 days to Christmas! Quickly scrambled off my bed and straight to the kitchen for some baking. I planned to bake some cookies for my friends and colleagues and had not planned to start anytime soon, thinking that it's still too early! LOL...
Still I was lamenting the indecisiveness of what cookies to bake when Elyn asked me on Friday. Finally settled on chocolate chips cookies and it's everyone's favourite. When I have sometime these few remaining days, I'll try out a biscotti recipe.
Thankfully I got my "packaging" for Christmas cookies sometime back, so it made the job easier for me when it comes to packing the cookies. The chinese take-out boxes are so cute for the occasion! Tho' I only managed to squeeze in abt 8 pcs of the cookies in each box (yes, it's THAT small), I'm still very happy that it turned out so presentable looking.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • The packaging are so cute! I love the Chinese take out box. I will make biscotti today, just for the fun of it. LOL!

    By Blogger Little Corner of Mine, at 2:40 AM, December 23, 2008  

  • hi..tx for ur info on xmas tree pan. obviously as u may figure, im not a baker...but i ilovee nice packaging..may i know where u get the chinese box packaging? whn i go to spore, i want to go find all these places..jakarta is just impossible to find anything decent!tx!

    By Blogger dennis-cynthia, at 10:31 PM, August 31, 2009  

  • Hi Cynthia, I ordered these boxes online from the US. For plain chinese takeaway boxes, you can get them at Starnet also.

    By Blogger Baking Fiend, at 8:53 AM, September 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home