baking fiends unite!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Wedding cuppies

It was my lil bro, Jason's wedding yesterday. The whole family were eagerly waiting for this day to come, especially the kids, who seemed to enjoy weddings more than adults! (and they sure had a jolly good time)
I decided to make some cuppies for the couple and added blueberries to the cake base. For decorations, I initially planned to make some rolled roses out of fondant but the fondant was so soft that the roses turned out totally out of shape. Threw that idea aside and settled on a simple design... and of course, I have to customize them! Printed the couple's names on the fondants. The cupcakes turned out wonderful. :)

I wish them a happy marriage...hope to hear sounds of little plattering feet soon!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home