Recipe is again modified from the strawberries white chocolate muffins... here's how....
what you need
- 200gm plain flour
- 20gm corn flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 120gm sugar
- 110gm butter
- 1/4tsp salt
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 50ml milk
- 1 tsp almond extract
- blueberries.... the more the merrier!
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Sift plain flour tog with corn flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Mix milk and yogurt tog in a cup. Set aside.
- Cream the butter with sugar and salt till fluffy.
- Add in eggs one at a time.
- Add in almond essence. Mix till well combined.
- Fold in 1/2 of the flour into creamed butter.
- Add in 1/2 of the milk.yogurt mix and mix till combined.
- Fold in 1/2 of the remaining flour mix and combine.
- Pour remaining milk/yogurt into batter and combine.
- Lastly, add in last bit of flour into batter and combine.
- Also add in yr blueberries into the batter.
- Place batter into liners/muffin cups till 90% full.
- Bake at 180C for 25 mins.
Edited to add : Me Bro resurrected the camera! there's only one shot of the muffin now... more pics will come tmr.