baking fiends unite!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Long overdue....

I've been planning to give this recipe a go for the longest time. It doesn't help that the ingredients is a long list of stuff that I usually dun stock up at home. So it took me many trips of weekly groceries shopping to get everything in place. Finally, a day when I have everything that is needed that I start working on it. Verdict? It's more of a kueh-like texture, not quite what I expected it would taste like (I actually thought it'll be more spongy). It actually taste better when chilled. Not as sweet as I expect it to be also, as a whole can of condensed milk actually went into the batter! I actually forgo the 65gms of castor sugar in the recipe.

Thanks Lucy for this recipe!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home