Seeing a carton of opened buttermilk in my fridge, I thot I better make use of it before it expires. Buttermilk is not a common ingredient for baking/cooking in sg and therefore, it's not something I'll usually add to my grocery list 'coz of the price of it.
Anyway, I set my mind on this recipe and know for sure it'll turn out good... seems to me that anything with buttermilk is moist and delicious! LOLz.
I reduced the amount of sugar in the recipe to 180gm. For the rest of the recipe, I followed to the dot. My cake did not turn out as high as Lucy's but the recipe's sure a keeper!
Bought templates in a recent spree and wanted to try it out for the fun of it (if not, what's the point of buying it???). First, I dusted some snow powder on generously, covering the entire top of the cake.Then, I placed the template on and dusted cocoa powder on.Tada! The completed and dressed cake.
1. Satan; the devil.
2. any evil spirit; demon.
3. a diabolically cruel or wicked person.
4. a person or thing that causes mischief or annoyance.
5. Informal. a person who is extremely addicted to some pernicious habit: a baking fiend.
6. Informal. a person who is excessively interested in some game, sport, etc.; fan; buff.
7. a person who is highly skilled or gifted in something: a fiend at baking...O_o
I'm contactable at email@example.com