Condensed milk pound cake
Verdict : this is definately a good recipe! I even had the confidence to double the recipe even tho' I had not tried baking it before. Look how fine the texture is, and the sweetness is just right!
I extracted this recipe from Rei. Thanks gal, for posting it.
What you need
- 120gm good quality butter
- 45gm sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (152gm) condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- 120gm cake flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- Sift cake flour and baking powder tog. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar tog till light and fluffy.
- Add in salt and vanilla paste and cream well.
- Pour in condensed milk and cream till well combined.
- Using the mixer on low speed, add in flour in 3 additions. Mix till batter is smooth.
- Add in eggs one at a time. Make sure it's well mixed and smooth.
- Bake at 175 degrees for 1 hour.